Expert opinion the Epson 9900 & 7900, power cleaning the printers, ideal usage patterns, and more.
We interviewed Ron Ardito, who has been installing and servicing Epson printers since they started printing color. He and his firm operate out of Manhattan and he sees all types of variations of these printers in the wild.
Everything from high volume printers with floors full of these two models to smaller mom and pop top of operations with one printer that gets used occasionally. We interview Ron in depth about best practices, how to keep these printers operating in top condition, what breaks most often, and what to watch out for.
- Ron’s expert opinion on the Epson 9900 & 7900 models
- 9900 & 7900 advantages over other Epson machines
- Power cleaning the printers
- Print head clogging
- Ideal usage patterns
- Nozzle checks
- Print head, how long it will last, and how much it costs when it goes out
- Error Messages
Listen in to learn about how to maintain and repair your Epson Stylus Pro 9900 and 7900 Printers
To learn more about Ron you can visit his website http://arditos.com/
- Print Varnish Tips: Common Problems & Solutions
- Best Printers for Printing Canvas
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Sales With Vinyl Banners
- 5 Reasons Why Every Print Studio Should Offer Metal Prints
- Protect Your Allure Aqueous Metal Prints With Timeless Varnish
- How to Print Full Bleed on Allure Photo Panels for Direct Aqueous Printing