VIP EARLY ACCESS TO PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS & MORE
A FREE & EASY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
EARN A POINT FOR EVERY DOLLAR YOU SPEND
THE MORE POINTS YOU EARN, THE MORE YOU CAN SAVE
VIP EARLY ACCESS TO PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS & MORE
HOW TO ACTIVATE IT’S SIMPLE.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED? SIMPLE, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW! Answer a few short questions and link your existing BC Account. Once you’re all linked up, you’ll get a point for every dollar spent on all of your orders for the past year. Don't have an account yet?Create one now!
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED? SIMPLE, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW! Answer a few short questions and link your existing BC Account. Once you’re all linked up, you’ll get a point for every dollar spent on all of your orders for the past year. Don't have an account yet? Create one now!
FAQ’S HAVE QUESTIONS? CHECK HERE FIRST, STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CHECK HERE FIRST, STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
How do I activate my BC Loyalty Rewards Account?
Activating your Rewards account is simple. If you already have a BC account, login on our website and select My Account. If you don’t have an account, select the Login link and click Create an Account. Once logged in you’ll see the BC Loyalty Rewards box on the right, to activate you need to fill in the company bio.
Answer a few short questions and select ‘SAVE’, your account should now be active. Any orders you’ve placed in the last year will automatically be added to your account, 1 point for every dollar spent.
Additionally there is an Optional Questions section in the Company Bio that you can answer for an automatic 250 additional points!
How do I earn points?
Currently there are two ways that you can earn points. The first is by filling out the optional business profile section in the my account page. You can earn 250 points just by answering a few short questions. The second way is by purchasing any Breathing Color products. For every $1.00 you spend you get 1 point.
What are my points worth?
There are 4 tiers on the BC rewards program: Basic, Bronze, Silver and Gold. Basic tier means that you have not yet accrued enough points to qualify for one of the discounted tiers, Bronze, Silver or Gold. Each discounted tier provides you with a specific discount rate on most of our catalog.
How do I know which product my discount will apply to?
There are small coins throughout the website that will indicate if an item qualifies for a discount. You will see a discount on collection pages as well as product detail pages. The coins will also display in the size drop-down menu indicating which sizes qualify for the program. Once you select your product and size, you will see the retail price with a strike-through and then your tier's discounted price.
How long will my tier last?
Your discount tier is based on points from the last rolling 365 days. Meaning any orders placed in the last 365 days will apply towards your rewards account. Any orders placed 366 days + will drop off your account.
I don’t live in the U.S., can I still join the BC Loyalty Rewards Program?
At this time, the rewards program is open to residents of the United States only.
Are points only added if I place my order online?
We strongly encourage all of our customers to place orders directly through the online store, while logged into your account. This will be the quickest and most efficient way to accrue points towards the rewards program.
Under special circumstances such as technical issues or similar you may be able to have points manually added when placed over the phone with a BC Representative. However, points that accrue from phone orders may not be available to your account right away.
Can I combine points together from different BC accounts?
You may participate in the Program only through a single breathingcolor.com account. Any points or benefits earned using more than one breathingcolor.com account will not be redeemable, transferred to, or merged with another account.
For more information read our program Terms & Conditions
Program Membership & Eligibility
1. The Breathing Color Loyalty Rewards Program (also referred to as the "LR Program”) is a loyalty program offered by Breathing Color to our online customers. These terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between customers participating in the LR Program (referred to as a “Customer”) and Breathing Color.
2. The LR Program allows a Member to earn points in connection with 1) the purchase of certain qualifying products at breathingcolor.com, and 2) the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below. These points contribute to a Member’s status (“Basic”, “Bronze”, “Silver”, or “Gold”) which can contribute to unlocking discounts on certain qualifying products at breathingcolor.com.
3. The LR Program is available to all individuals who are United States residents and have an active breathingcolor.com account.
4. Tracking your LR Program status is done through the My Account page at https://www.breathingcolor.com/account. You must be logged into your breathingcolor.com account to view your LR Program status.
6. You may participate in the Program only through a single breathingcolor.com account. Any points or benefits earned using more than one breathingcolor.com account will not be redeemable, transferred to, or merged with another account.
7. By participating in the LR Program, you may periodically receive emails from us related to your membership, such as emails notifying you of a rewards status change.
1. A Member can earn points through qualified purchases or qualified activities while logged into their breathingcolor.com account.
2. The following items do not result in earned points: sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, handling charges, rush order fees, delivery charges, or other excluded charges or fees specified by Breathing Color from time to time.
3. Purchases of a qualified item will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. More points per $1 may at times be earned in connection with a promotional point event and will be displayed in the BC Loyalty Rewards portlet on the right side of the My Account page once the order is shipped. If an item is returned to us, then the appropriate number of points for that returned item will be deducted from the Member’s points total.
4. Earned points from a qualified activity will also display in your points total in the rewards portlet on the My Account page. The number of points earned will depend on the activity and will be specified in advance.
5. Not all products may be available online and thus may not be eligible for this program.
Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. Points have no purpose or use other than to define a Member’s LR Program status.
6. Points are nontransferable and do not constitute property of the Member.
7. Breathing Color may, at any time and without advanced notice, change, eliminate, or terminate all points earning and LR Program procedures and offerings.
8. Earned points will expire one year from the date they were earned.