How to prevent roller mark smudges and ink drops on prints.
We get a ton of questions from listeners who find their prints speckled with ink drops or smudged by roller marks, so we invited long-time Epson technician Ron Ardito onto the show to identify what’s causing these frustrating imperfections.
- Roller tracks – an incompatibility problem
- Using slightly curled paper can ruin a print
- Separating the PK and MK black channels on Epson machines
- D17E error – a common network problem
- Epson 3800 vs. 3880 – same ink cartridges?
- The 4000 error
- Much more!
Listen in to learn about roller marks and random ink drops on prints
- For more on Ron Ardito, check out his website.
- Listeners featured in this episode include Ricky, Stephanie, Renee, George, Donald, and Louis.
- For our archive of Ron Ardito’s appearances on #AskBC, use our new text-in feature! Send the word “ARDITO” to 33444.
- Love the show? Have some feedback for us? Leave us a review on iTunes.
Prefer to read over listen? Want to save this conversation for reference later? We transcribe all of our shows for these reasons! Download this episode’s transcription below:
Thanks for listening!