Epson print length – printing long lengths without using a RIP, bypassing the page width sensor, and more.
This week Epson technician Ron Ardito joins us to answer listener-submitted questions on printing with missing or clogged colors, bypassing the page width sensor, maximizing Epson print length, and more! Tune in for your weekly troubleshooting fix.
- Epson print length – can you print long lengths without using a RIP?
- How to bypass the page width sensor to print onto already used papers.
- What options do you have when a single color is clogged?
- Printing with canvas using the rear feed of a desktop printer.
Listen in to learn about epson print length, PW sensors, printing with missing colors, and more!
- For more from Ron, visit him at Arditos.com.
- For our how-to blog article on printing to canvas on your desktop printer, check out How to Load Canvas Sheets in a Desktop Printer.
- Listeners featured in this episode include Tim, Ken from Carmel Fine Art Printing and Reproduction, Pedro, and Marlene.
- Love the show? Have some feedback for us? Leave us a review on iTunes.
Prefer to read over listen? Want to save this conversation for reference later? We transcribe all of our shows for these reasons! Download this episode’s transcription below:
Thanks for listening! For more free episodes of #AskBC!