Overall thoughts on the Epson 4900, a must-hear WD40 cleaning hack, tips on printing frequency, and more.
In this episode, expert Epson technician Ron Ardito is back to talk about the Epson 4900.
Who is this machine ideal for? How do you set it up, and what are some of the common issues involved in operating the 4900? Find out on this episode of #AskBC.
- Overall thoughts on the Epson 4900 Printer
- Sheet feed issues with the printer
- A must-hear WD40 cleaning hack
- Printer unboxing and how to’s
- Do’s and dont’s on housing the printer
- Tips on printing frequency
- What breaks most often
- Common error codes
Listen in to learn about how to maintain and repair the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer
- For more information about Ron you can visit Arditos.com
- For the error codes sheet mentioned in the episode.
Read the transcribe for this episode
To See the Transcript:
For more free episodes of #AskBC.