What an “Automatic Head Cleaning Failed” error can mean for the longevity of your machine. Plus, a discussion on the differences between the Epson 7890 and 7900.
Ron Ardito, Epson technician and frequent guest of the show, handles a few rapid-fire listener questions this week before diving into more in-depth topics such as the Automatic Head Cleaning Failed error and a discussion comparing the Epson Stylus Pro 7890 to the 7900.
- Tracking ink usage digitally without wasting paper?
- Not getting black after power cleans but all other colors are fine
- Epson 7890 vs. 7900 for a low volume printmaker
- Thinking about how long Epson will support a printer when considering which one to buy
- Failed automatic head cleaning messages and what they mean for the longevity of your machine
- Much more!
Listen in to learn about Automatic Head Cleaning Failed erro
- For more on Ron Ardito, check out his website.
- Listeners featured in this episode include Stephen from Stephen Lee Photography, David, Rick, and John.
- We’ve packaged the links to all of Ron’s appearances on the show into a single PDF! Get it by texting “ARDITO” to 33444.
- Love the show? Have some feedback for us? Leave us a review on iTunes.
Prefer to read over listen? Want to save this conversation for reference later? We transcribe all of our shows for these reasons!