This week, Justin offers some updates, tackles some “rapid fire” listener questions, and replays an old episode of AskBC. Tune in to hear Justin answer a series of quick questions about topics such as: print paper, turn buttons, and coating.
Later, a replay of episode 9 in which Justin interviews certified Epson technician Ron Ardito and asks him how to properly clean, maintain, and store a wide format printer.
- Printing on the back side of a one-sided printable paper
- Breathing Color paper that can be printed on both sides
- Information about Turn Buttons
- Safest method to remove dust and airborne grime from our coatings
- Whether a coat of Timeless is enough protection to avoid putting a print behind glass
- The best paper for acrylic face mounting
- Much more!
Listen in to hear the answers to printmaking FAQs
- Listeners featured in this episode include Steve from North Of Superior Art, Marg from Little Shuswap Studio, John from Tech Photo, Brian from Rocky Mounting Publishing, and Jackson Ball.
- In question 1, Justin mentions our Pura Bagasse papers which come in smooth and textured varieties.
- As mentioned in question 4: AskBC Episode 19: ICC Profile Basics, Printing on Magnets, & Bulletproof Prints.
- In question 5, Justin mentions our Vibrance papers which come in gloss and metallic varieties.
Want to read Justin’s Rapid Fire Q&A’s rather than listen? Click below to download the text transcription of this episode.
Includes a bonus question and answer not available in the audio version!
Thanks for listening! For more free episodes of #AskBC, check out the full archive!
If you liked this post, you’ll love these related ones: