Allure Aqueous Photo Panels is our new product that allows you to print directly onto metal using your existing Epson printer and OEM inks.
Soon after launching Allure, we began receiving incredible feedback, especially on the unique matte finish.
Unlike “matte” dye sublimation metal prints, which always have a sheen, Allure Aqueous gives you a true matte look! (Matte laminate optional.)
Since Allure Aqueous has been so successful, we really want to spread the word.
So we thought…what better way than a print off?!
Submit your best-looking 12”x18” prints (max 2 prints per person) on Allure AQ Photo Panels and the Breathing Color staff will all vote for their favorite. The 3 prints with the highest number of votes will be selected as winners.
Winners will receive prizes listed below, as well as being featured in a blog announcement sent to over 25,000 subscribers with a shout out to your website and social media accounts.
1st: $2,000 BC gift card
2nd: $750 BC gift card
3rd: $300 BC gift card
Some exclusions apply.
2. Print your favorite image on AQ Allure. Matte lamination is optional. If you wish to use our ICC profile, click here.
3. Don’t know how to print with Allure? Click here for print instructions and to view the compatible printer list.
4. Make sure your final print size is 12”x18”.
5. Label the back of your print with your name, company name (if applicable), email, and title of submission.
6. Ship your print to: 201 West Howard Lane Austin, TX 78753. Make sure to write “Allure Contest Entry” on your label as shown below:
Allure Contest Entry
201 West Howard Lane
Austin, TX 78753
Feel free to use the original Allure box to ship your contest entry prints back to us.
7. Please note that all submitted prints will not be returned to the contestant. So say your final words before mailing it to us!
Submit your entries today – the deadline for entries to arrive at our office is
May 15th extended to June 16th!
Winners will be announced by
May 31st July 3rd on our blog and via email announcement.
If, after reading all of the instructions, you have any questions or need clarification, leave a comment below and we will be glad to help.
If you liked this post, you’ll love these related ones: