The BC Academy is your main support and FREE educational resource for everything Breathing Color. One convenient page, where you can find it all. We recommend that you bookmark it, so you can come back to it later and explore all we have to offer.
If you are having a problem and cannot find your solution, please contact us immediately.
- Toll Free: (866) 722-6567
- International: (714) 744-4085
- Contact Form
The BC Forum was developed so that all of our customers, partners, and friends from all over the world have a single place to communicate both with us and with one another about everything related to printmaking.
The Art of Printmaking is our online magazine is dedicated to the art of printmaking. We exist to help educate printmakers improve their craft/business and further the discussion about printmaking techniques. In our magazine, you will find informative articles, how-to's, tips & tricks, and so much more...
- BC App: For iPhone & Android
- Become a Varnish Master
- 5 Ways to Save Money with Breathing Color
- Learn From the Experts: Marcus Bell
- Learn From the Experts: Michael Gilbert
- Learn From the Experts: Tim Walden
- 9 Magazines Critical for any Photographer
- How Small Businesses Succeed in a Down Economy
- Photos on Canvas Business Model
- Must Listen Interview with Martin Bailey
- How to Spray Canvas Prints like a Pro
- Best Selling Gallery Wrap Sizes
- How to Load Canvas Sheets into a Desktop Printer
- How to Print HDR Photographs: Camera Settings and Color Management
- How to Print HDR Photographs: Monitors and Post Processing
- How to Print HDR Photographs: Printing Tips
- Do I Need a RIP?
- Pictures are Not about Pictures
- Using Glamour II as a Texturizing Gel
- Are You a Craftsman Dedicated to Mastery?
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube: How Social Media can be Highly Beneficial
- DIY HVLP Spray Booth for Under $125
- 4 Options for Stretching Canvas Prints
- 6 Books that will Help You Grow as a Printmaker
- Photography and Editing: Creating a Portolio
- What is the Real Cost of a Canvas Print
- Mission Portraits: Learn More About Portrait Photography
- Learn How to Come Full Circle as a Photographer
- Customize Your Epson Print Settings with Just One Click
- Color Accurate Photos from Your Camera to Lightroom 3
- How to Create Camera Profiles using the ColorChecker Passport with Adobe Photoshop
- How to Print Targets using Adobe Photoshop CS Suite and Windows 7 (64-bit)
- How to Create a Mirrored Edge for a Gallery Wrap
- How to Import Custom Media Settings into the Canon iPF6300/8300 Printers
- How to Profile a Canon iPF6300/8300 using the Print Plug-In and the ColorMunki
- Can You Coat Fine Art Paper?
- Epson 9900 Color Management, ICC Profile Creation, Color Workflow Tips
- Comparing Traditional Gallery Wraps vs EasyWrappe
- Solvent vs Water Based Printers
- Learn about UV Inhibitors, and the Truth about Print Longevity
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part I
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part II
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part III
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part IV
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part V
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part VI
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part VII
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part VIII
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part IX
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips, Tricks, Techniques: Part X