image credit of Renotype and Talbot Photography
With the recent launch of our new Easywrappe product we have been getting a number of questions about how the product works and what it can do. Two in particular have been raised enough that we felt we should devote a quick blog post to their answer.
Wait what is the EasyWrappe anyway?
If you have not yet seen the product then you can check out the EasyWrappe here. For those that have lets get to the questions.
#1 What about staples? Can we still use Staples with the EasyWrappe?
The short answer is yes! Although one of the fantastic advantages of the product is that it was designed to work without staples, some printers might find their customers like the look of a traditional gallery wrap with staples. If thats the case, then it’s no problem at all! Our friends over at Beaux Arts Photography were kind enough to send over some photos of the finished product.
#2 When can I get the cutter shown in the video?
The cutter used in the EasyWrappe video will be available by the end of the year. If you are a current customer then you will be notified when it becomes available. Or you can subscribe to our email newsletter by signing up in the top of the column to the right and we will let you know when it’s ready.
- A New Twist with the EasyWrappe System
- Learn About Easywrappe – The Ability to Create Your Own Gallery Wraps in Minutes
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips,Tricks,Techniques – March ’11
- How To Create a Mirrored Edge for a Gallery Wrap
- Insights Into The Photos on Canvas Business Model
- 4 Options For Stretching Canvas Prints
- Breathing Color’s Top 5 Coolest Customer Videos