Thank you to everyone who took part in our short survey last week. The results are in, and you’ve helped us select our first webinar topic! See details below for the dates, times, and the registration form…
Topic: ICC Profiles: A Guide to Achieving Color Accurate Prints
When: Monday, April 2nd, 2012
Time: 10am PST
Length: 30 minutes
Presenter: Paul Morales
Details: This webinar will focus on using ICC profiles in Adobe Photoshop CS5. We will cover embedded profiles, printer profiles, soft-proofing, gamut warning, rendering intent, and more. There will be time allotted at the end of the webinar for questions.
Please CLICK HERE to register, or use the registration form below. You will be sent a reminder via email the day before and the day of the webinar.
- We Need Your Help
- Should We Carry a Robust Line of Ready-Made Frames?
- Free Webinar 7/9: Color Management & Printing with Martin Bailey
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips,Tricks,Techniques – July ’11
- Color Accurate Photos from Your Camera to Lightroom 3
- How to create Camera profiles using the ColorChecker Passport with Adobe CS5
- Facebook? Twitter? Youtube? Social Media can be highly beneficial