We get asked all the time about how to set up a spray booth for varnishing prints. To many of our customers, a spray booth may be just be as simple and inexpensive as a 60 square foot area with sheets of plastic hanging on all sides. To others, especially those varnishing in higher volumes, a spray booth can be a bit more scientific. So which one is better?
Whatever gets the job done!
Here’s a video showing a custom spray booth, courtesy of our friends at Bellevue Fine Art who use our Glamour II print varnish to spray their prints.
- Breathing Color’s Top 5 Coolest Customer Videos
- DIY HVLP Spray Booth for under $125
- Mounting Prints with Glamour II Giclee Varnish
- Learn How to Spray Canvas Prints like a Pro
- Become a Varnish Master with Our New eBook!
- Top 5 Printmaking Tips,Tricks,Techniques – February ’11
- Product Release: New Timeless Foam Roller Kit