On this page you will learn more about the Epson GS6000, a 64-inch wide solvent inkjet printer, the latest release from Epson and their much anticipated and now definitive entry into the solvent printing market. The release of the Stylus Pro GS6000 clearly demonstrates that Epson is serious about the opportunities within the professional sign making market and other high volume printing markets so closely associated with solvent technology.
In relation to other solvent inkjet printers on the market today from manufacturers such as Roland, Mimaki, and Mutoh, perhaps the most exciting and differentiating feature of the Epson GS6000 printer will come down to the ink. Epson has announced that this printer will feature new Ultrachrome GS ink that promises to deliver color beyond the typical inksets found in competitive solvent printers. The Ultrachrome GS ink is a new 8 individual color technology including the brand new addition of both orange and green.
The Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 will print on nearly any solvent based canvas, paper, signage media, and other specialty media types.
Epson products available for sale to United States customers only.
Breathing Color has been supplying the high end solvent printing market for several years now with products that lead the industry in color gamut, dmax, and longevity. We offer a premium solvent canvas specifically for high end fine art and photography reproduction. We also offer an Economy Solvent Canvas ideal for extremely low cost, high volume printing. Please call 866-722-6567 for more details.
EPSON GS6000 and Solvent Art Paper
Breathing Color has developed various solvent art papers that are widely used within the solvent printing marketplace. Please call 866-722-6567 for more details.
EPSON GS6000 Specifications:
• Industry-Leading Print Quality: Eight-channel, high-performance, Dual-Array MicroPiezo AMC print head delivers a maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi. The droplet size is as small as 3.7-picoliters. The Epson GS 6000 also features a new ink repelling coating technology which is expected to significantly reduce nozzle clogging issues
• Broad Industry-Wide Support and Flexibility with Different Media Types: Support will be available along with a wide range of third-party RIP manufacturers and tested workflows
• Automatic Take-Up Reel System: the Epson GS6000 will be equipped with an efficient take-up reel for unattended production during high volume print runs
• Intelligent Preventative Maintenance System: Four-mode automatic cleaning system maintains optimum print quality and integrates simple user-focused maintenance process for less downtime
• High Performance Media Heating System: Individually controlled pre, platen and post heaters for optimum media support in which temperatures are controlled via a front control panel or front-end RIP software
• Intelligent High-Capacity Ink System: Eight individual 950 ml “hot-swappable” ink cartridges enable sign makers to avoid production downtimes and maximize profitability
• Superior Connectivity: Standard connectivity includes USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet por
Please also visit these other helpful pages on the Epson GS6000 Printer:
Copyright 2013, Breathing Color. All Rights Reserved.
The trademarks and model numbers of EPSON printers and KODAK are identified for compatibility purposes only. Epson does not endorse or sponsor our products.
Breathing Color, Inc. is not affiliated with Epson or Kodak. EPSON and EPSON Stylus are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Kodak is a trademark of Eastman Kodak Company.